1. The Municipality runs a transparent as well as Citizens friendly administration
in every sphere of municipal activities.
2. To ensure peoples participation, the ward committees in all wards (25 Nos) have been formed and they are actively working in execution of various developmental works/ schemes in the municipal area.
3. We are successfully completed the all components of KUSP Roll out Programme like preparation of five year Draft Development Plan (DDP) ,Citizens Charter and Accounting Reforms.
4. The Municipality has started to prepare every year Annual Development Plan (ADP) and preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR).
5. Our municipality prioritizes the developmental work specially in slum areas where the poorest stake holders are concentrated.
6. We try to uplift the economic standards of women of the economically backward sections through SJSRY with some serious efforts. Already 1500 Thrift and Credit Groups have been formed and almost 15200 women are engaged in such group activities. The Total sanctioned loan amount Rs-13,97,24,000/-and they have already received Rs. 7, 24,00000/- as loans from this scheme and repayment rate is 100%.
7. The Municipality has successfully organized different types of Vocational training for the economically backward unemployed youth in the municipal area. The Municipality already trained up 503 nos.
8. The Municipality has to introducing the Computerized / Online Tax Collection System and Birth & Death registration as well as full office Automation also.
9 For effective implementation of National e - governance Programmee the municipality have arranged computer training of all the employees in different phases.
10. As a part of Accounting reforms, we have already prepared Opening Balance Sheet as
on 01/04/07 and submitted to CMU for approval.
11. To ensure standard as well as time bound services, the Citizens Charter has been framed with citizens feed back after conducting workshop in the all wards.